EU Visitors & Friends

Hello to my European Visitors and Friends! Here is a friendly reminder:

European Union (EU) laws require [me, the blogger] to give EU visitors information about cookies used on [my] blog. In many cases, these laws also require [me] to obtain consent.

As a courtesy, [Google] ha[s] added a notice on [my] blog to help meet these regulations. The notice lets [you] know about Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies on [my] blog, including Google Analytics and AdSense cookies.

I appreciate your visits and support from afar and close by!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Floral Open House at BYU-Idaho

Designed by Group: Day 2, Jayci Anderson, Janae Squires, Hannah Elison, Angela Young, Chandra Bengtson, Meaghan Brown, and Sarah Fillmore.

Designed by Group: Day 2 team also

Designed by group: Day 1, Allyson Hatch, Nicole Panacek, Kayla Thomas, Danielle Driggs, Laura Rose Phelps, Samantha George, Mary Ann Stanger, and Kambrie Elison.




















(More pictures to follow. Note: None of these are my work, they were all done by students in the APS department of BYU-Idaho University. They are here for inspiration and admiration, please credit the designs to them.)


As a whole
I loved attending this event! They did a marvelous job of creating different environments when the guests visited each room. Each had it's own sense of style and surprises. You can see the passion each student did. They had pieces of work made/designed by students from the Home and Family Department, Culinary department, and horticulture.



No comments:

Post a Comment